It starts with adding clients
- We support all client types, LTD, LLP, PLC, sole trader and partnerships
- Select the services each client needs within their client profile
- Create and assign login credentials to your clients, so they can access their own profile
- Invite your clients to download our bookkeeping, payroll and self-assessment apps free of charge
Automatic deadline generation
- Just add your client details and deadlines will be added as tasks
- Add as many staff members as you wish, there’s no extra cost
- All tasks can be assigned to individual staff members, and they can begin updating task statuses
- Each staff member can utilise our built-in email functionality
- Once compliance tasks such as final accounts are filed, the task is automatically marked as complete and next generated
There's more to come!
- Manage the deadlines of clients that use other software packages
- Automated record requests based on deadline triggers
- OAuth2 email integration with Gmail and Office365
- Xero and Quickbooks integration to pull trial balance data into Nomisma
- Dext Prepare integration to pull through receipt and sale invoice data in Nomisma bookkeeping
- Notification based system called ‘Fee Protector’ which is set to completely eliminate scope creep
Practice management pricing
There’s not often something that’s free in life. However, our practice management offering is. It’s the beating heart at the centre of everything Nomisma has to offer and vital in our unique interconnected software offering. Take control of your practice with our free practice management solution.
- No hidden, post-sign-up fees
- Integrate your email provider
- Automatically generated deadlines
- Unlimited staff users, no extra cost
- Scale your practice to new heights!
Explore our other products
We recognise the modern practice needs flexibility. Which is exactly how we’ve designed Nomisma, due to our modular nature you can pick and choose what modules you would like to use for your clients. Why not check out our bookkeeping, payroll, CRM or company secretarial modules?