Getting started is easy
We’ve designed Nomisma to be easy to use and get started with. As a result, you can import your existing client list and their employees directly into the Nomisma platform by using CSV files. It’s quick and easy, plus we’ll even assist you if you get stuck.
You can import companies and their employees in bulk
- Companies can be added quickly manually or via import
- Employees can be added quickly manually or via import
- Employee opening balances can be added from a P11 report
- Links to bookkeeping profiles are created automatically
Enjoy running payroll again
The whole of Nomisma is designed from a practice’s point of view. You’ll quickly learn that from the moment you log in, from navigation to sheer functionality. That’s why we’re confident you’ll love running payroll on Nomisma!
“The most user-friendly software”
- Download and apply tax code notices in bulk across all clients
- Review pay details prior to filing and quickly make edits
- File EPS, FPS, pension and P11Ds directly from Nomisma
- Send payslips to the employer or employees in bulk
- Journals are posted to bookkeeping automatically
Manage CIS for contractors
- Submit subcontractor verification requests
- Keep track of all subcontractor invoices and CIS deductions
- Generate subcontractor payslips, certificates and CIS300
- Link CIS deductions to offset against PAYE due in payroll
- Submit CIS returns directly to HMRC
But that's not it, there's more!
- Free payslip portal via web browser and mobile app for employees
- Manage annual leave for part-time and full time staff members
- Free practice level management tools, to oversee clients and tasks
- Generate BACs payment files for direct bank upload
What our partners say
We love our partners and the love is reciprocated in the feedback we receive, just see for yourself.
"Nomisma is quite simply the best cloud accounting package I've seen or worked with. Everything you need is included where other packages have add-on modules. The support is second to none and the whole team is friendly, approachable and helpful. It's a one-stop facility for accountants and I only wish I'd discovered sooner and saved myself time, hassle and money with other systems." Jon Davies, Davies-Burrell & Co
"One of the best companies to build real relationships with. The support is second to none and very inclusive to your needs. I've found the team to be able to help me with random needs that just don't exist anywhere else in a platform, I'm not saying they can do everything you want, but you can certainly ask! Nomisma isn't like any platform I've seen so far to date, it's certainly quirky and futuristic, but you'll grow to love it as I do. Despite the current lack of integrations like you have with Xero, so far Nomisma has won over some very stubborn sage clients of mine that have refused to move for years. I am looking forward to continuing to grow my practice alongside this wonderful company!" Claire Cridland, CLC Bookkeeping
"We feel at Horridge and Lever we have 'grown' with the software, using it now for 18 months and love the fact that all modules are under the 'one roof', as it were. The customer service is great, generally, everything gets resolved in less than 2 days and they always acknowledge your query and come back to you taking on board any new suggestions or ideas too. We look forward to continuing to work with Nomisma and all the new features it will have to offer." Kathryn Barker, Horridge & Lever
There’s no minimum number of clients, just pay as you grow. Allowing you to operate a profitable practice from client number one, without having to spend thousands when you’re just getting started. Additional fee of £0.50 per employee, per month for businesses with more than 10 employees.
- Unlimited staff users
- Pension included at no extra charge
- CIS included at no extra charge
- Unlimited payslip portals
- Completely automated payroll
It’s easy to start using Nomisma
Simply register for a free 14-day trial today and a member of our team will be in touch to get you up and running.
“The best software on the market”
- Start a free 14-day trial
- Book a 1-to-1 demonstration
- Sign up today and obtain a secret promotion
Want to chat?
We'd love to hear from you.
Explore our other products
We recognise the modern practice needs flexibility. Which is exactly how we’ve designed Nomisma, due to our modular nature you can pick and choose what modules you would like to use for your clients. Why not check out our bookkeeping, payroll, CRM or company secretarial modules?