Single ledger technology
Like magic our single ledger technology populates the final accounts and corporation tax returns automatically from bookkeeping records. Accountants’ report, directors’ report, profit & loss, balance sheets, notes and even detailed profit & loss. Simply review and file. 85% of FRS105 accounts are completely automated!
Automated accounts & corporation tax
- We believe bookkeeping and final accounts software should be one
- Which is why we’ve developed our single ledger technology
- Accounts & tax are automatically produced from bookkeeping entries
- Eliminate the need to export data, only to import elsewhere
Manage tasks & staff with ease
Thanks to our free practice management tools, practice managers can keep on top of clients, staff, deadlines and tasks with our beautiful dashboards and reports. Try Nomisma and never miss a deadline again!
Beautiful deadline dashboard
- Final accounts and corporation tax deadline management
- Monitor tasks with ease, thanks to task statuses
- View staff workload, grouped by deadline date
- Top-level drill-downs to see granular deadline data
Making amendments is simple!
Traditionally making amendments to a set of accounts and corporation tax return was always a pain. With Nomisma, that pain is no more, thanks to data that is perfectly synchronized between all modules, you make the amendment once and it feeds through to all files instantly. Bliss!
“Simply the best cloud accounting package”
- Drilldown on numbers from the accounts to review the ledgers
- Move or edit erroneous transactions within seconds
- Notes are completely automated but can be overwritten
- Capital allowances and add-backs are automated but editable
Submit direct to HMRC & Companies House
Once you’ve performed your comparative analysis, checked your notes, reconciled your balance sheet ledgers and uploaded your working papers to Nomisma’s document storage. All that’s left to do is file and it’s really as easy as hitting submit. The submitted final accounts and corporation tax return will be stored and accessible at any time.
- Direct HMRC & Companies House filing
- Includes CT600 supplementary page filings
- Attach supporting documents to CT600 filings
- Request approval via eSignature (coming soon!)
What our partners say
We love our partners and the love is reciprocated in the feedback we receive, just see for yourself.
"Nomisma is quite simply the best cloud accounting package I've seen or worked with. Everything you need is included where other packages have add-on modules. The support is second to none and the whole team is friendly, approachable and helpful. It's a one-stop facility for accountants and I only wish I'd discovered sooner and saved myself time, hassle and money with other systems." Jon Davies, Davies-Burrell & Co
"One of the best companies to build real relationships with. The support is second to none and very inclusive to your needs. I've found the team to be able to help me with random needs that just don't exist anywhere else in a platform, I'm not saying they can do everything you want, but you can certainly ask! Nomisma isn't like any platform I've seen so far to date, it's certainly quirky and futuristic, but you'll grow to love it as I do. Despite the current lack of integrations like you have with Xero, so far Nomisma has won over some very stubborn sage clients of mine that have refused to move for years. I am looking forward to continuing to grow my practice alongside this wonderful company!" Claire Cridland, CLC Bookkeeping
"We feel at Horridge and Lever we have 'grown' with the software, using it now for 18 months and love the fact that all modules are under the 'one roof', as it were. The customer service is great, generally, everything gets resolved in less than 2 days and they always acknowledge your query and come back to you taking on board any new suggestions or ideas too. We look forward to continuing to work with Nomisma and all the new features it will have to offer." Kathryn Barker, Horridge & Lever
Final accounts & corporation tax pricing
Use on a pay as you go basis for £5+VAT per submission, or buy submission credits in bulk and get up to 60% off.
- Unlimited staff users
- Free CT600 submissions
- Free amended submissions
- Free sole trade accounts
- Free partnership accounts
- Unlimited document storage
It’s easy to start using Nomisma
Simply register for a free 14-day trial today and a member of our team will be in touch to get you up and running.
“The best software on the market”
- Start a free 14-day trial
- Book a 1-to-1 demonstration
- Sign up today and obtain a secret promotion
Want to chat?
We'd love to hear from you.
Explore our other products
We recognise the modern practice needs flexibility. Which is exactly how we’ve designed Nomisma, due to our modular nature you can pick and choose what modules you would like to use for your clients. Why not check out our bookkeeping, payroll, CRM or company secretarial modules?