Get in touch
Book a demo
We’re available over the phone, via email or on live chat. Our working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am till 5:30pm. Let’s talk.
Want to chat?
We'd love to hear from you.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Nomisma?Nomisma is the ultimate cloud accounting software for small business owners and their accountants. It's designed to automate and improve the processes of the everyday bookkeeping and payroll tasks business owners face to increase efficiencies, productivity and profitability. Nomisma is every piece of software an accountant could dream of in one! Bookkeeping, payroll, year-end accounts, self-assessments, CRM and so much more! It's quite possibly the most feature-rich cloud-based software on the market for accountants!
- Are there any hidden fees or costs?There really are no hidden costs, we've made our pricing as transparent and easy to understand as possible.
- How is Nomisma interconnected?Every module of Nomisma is connected, eradicating those awful bad data issues. Bookkeeping data populates self-assessments and final accounts in real-time, payroll journals are automatically posted and data automatically synchronises between each individual module.
- How many hours does the average practice save per annum?As per one of our recent studies, the average accountant saves in excess of 1,500 hours per annum simply from using four of our most powerful features.
- Is Nomisma easy to use?Yes, Nomisma has been designed with user-friendliness and gamification in mind, to make doing bookkeeping and accounts fun!
- Is Nomisma MTD ready?Yes, Nomisma is a HMRC recognised VAT software provider. VAT returns are automatically produced based on bookkeeping entries made, making it easier than ever to meet your compliance requirements.
- Where are Nomisma's servers based?We use Amazon Web Services, also known as AWS. Our servers are based in London and backed up in multiple locations.
- How much does Nomisma cost?Each module has it's own price and it varies based on the number of clients or staff members are being used within each individual module. For a detailed breakdown of price, please visit our dedicated pricing page by using the website navigation bar.